Another Newbie

touge

Wrench Pro
Car
RX7 Type R
Hi there. Just came across this site and looks pretty good. In between cars at the moment sold my Evo last week and new car is somewhere between here and Yokohama. Hence plenty of time to use the PC. Got an interest in AE86's if anyone out there has some knowledge on tuning 4age's?

never seen a RX7 floating about

take it your out west acres / vallance drive way.
aint much in the way of evos in lbie only seen 1 other since peedys take it thats your one

Floating is what RX7 is doing at the moment. Thats the car thats on the way over from Japan. Evo was a white IV (think peedy's was silver/grey if i remember)?

Nice M3! Didn't know whos it was till I clocked the reg plate.
7 should be here in about 4 weeks, and it takes about a week to make it UK spec , Mot and register it

whats required to make it uk spec its already RHD ?
mot is that going to be a prob as the emmsions some 7 owners have had theyre cars killed off ive heard although some have sailed through MOTs

look forward to seeing it
give me a change to whats floating about

Add a foglamp,change speedo to mph and de-limit (limited to 112 mph in japan ) and thats pretty much it.(obviously you dont have to de-limit them but what a waste if you didn't) Over ten years old cars are simple it's newer cars that can be tricky as they have to pass an ESVA test rather than just an MOT. What colours your car ?

plain boring silver
orginally went for a 150 tdi but they wanted to much for it ended up with the petrol turbo. not complaining thou its a lot nice than i thought

20v turbo engined then? Used to have have a A4 sport with the same engine. Was one of best cars Ive owned. Bulletproof engine! Might have spotted it blue one with Keskin 19" rims. Is it not a bit thirsty I was only getting low 20'smpg

yeah ave seen it floating about used to sit in old kwik save car park if not in the steet
a didnt think there was that many boras about seen a hell of alot since i bought it
always the same thou
youll no have that problem with the 7 thou

Maybe not but as you say you never think cars are rare till you buy one Lol! The car that sits in Kwik save car park was almost identical to mine but reg no was caf91 which I always suspected was the owners of the cafe

nothing yet apart from audi tt wheels
was looking to get the revo remap to 215 but bought the wheels instead t omuch of a steal not to for the genuine ones

only had it 5 months the insurance was a pain with only being 23 lost a years NCB as the post offic cundent insure me

i was insured throught the post office on my civic and they wouldnt insure me for the bora as it was a turbo yet they were willing to insure a type R ??????????????

its the K03s its a wopping 5mm bigger compressor on it wooooo

looking at putting the K04 on if money comes my way getting it up to 240 ish dont wanna go mad with it being FWD

Hi Touge and welcome to TorqueCars. Theres a bit in the drifting section on the AE86. I saw one in action a little while back and unsuprisingly it won the drift event, up against skylines and other larger cars.

381747aca94de5ca0.jpg

381747aca94e66a1c.jpg

added the photos to save folk hunting them

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back