m60 engine

vladyslav

Car
1994 BMW 840ci 4.0
Good day everyone, I need your advice, it so happened that I had an accident and broke the front bumper, and when I started disassembling the car I realized that there were a lot of small things that needed to be done. Now I want to immediately take out the engine and do a good tuning, change the transmission to a manual one and increase the engine power, make a racing car. Tell those who have already done this how you can make 500+ horsepower on m60 v8 engine? or maybe someone knows some little things or subtleties regarding this engine?

There is an idea to cut off the head, bore the intake manifold and exhaust a little, install wide-angle camshafts, new spark plugs, injectors, stiffer valve springs, stronger piston rings and put a supercharger on - that's what affects the engine. There is also an idea to cut off the catalytic converters so that the torque is better. Another idea is to install a fuel regulator and two fuel pumps, thereby increasing the pressure in the fuel rail. The second pump is needed to ensure that the pressure in the ramp is always high.

I want to install a manual transmission from a BMW 540i e34 or e38.

Please tell me who has already done any modifications to the M60 4.0 engine, what exactly you did and what can be added to me and what is better to remove.